"Ignore Agency Mindset" does what exactly?

It's interesting: I've been watching my available contracts dry up both times (on my second contracts savegame, restarted once I thought I'd gotten the 'hang' of it) In spite of not failing any and only cancelling one. My rep is good, almost great. I'm scratching my head. Wondering if checking this will improve things or not.

Perhaps you've simply done everything they need of you at the moment. If you are just doing contracts, without gaining new parts with science or opening-up new frontiers by exploring further, you are limiting the options for contracts.

Perhaps you've simply done everything they need of you at the moment. If you are just doing contracts, without gaining new parts with science or opening-up new frontiers by exploring further, you are limiting the options for contracts.

I guess that's possible. I've never managed an interplanetary trip. I've landed on both Mun and Minmas, as well as doing most of the orbital science around Kerbin. I've been doing a lot more than just contracts, but I've done a lot of contracts, for the $$. I've also refused a bunch that just seemed stupid hard (procedurally generated stuff like testing the big NASA engine in a Minmas escape trajectory, stuff like that)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.