Finally Joining the Forums

PrecursorSI

After playing KSP since version .18 and browsing the forums from that point till now I finally decided to become apart of this amazing community! :DI hope by joining I will learn more about Kerbal rocketry and contribute to the community by some form or another. I've actually been inspired by RougeMason's writing to perhaps start my own series. Hopefully I'll be able to get something going, and with some luck have something as good as his work ( if you haven't already read his series, which I highly recommend reading, the link to his collection is http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35023-The-Mason-Codex).

I am looking for someone who could help me out with making a company logo. I have zero drawing skills so I am unable to come up with something good. My "company" is Precursor Space Industries, and what I had envisioned was a drawing of a sunrise in LKO with a spaceship(could be anything from a shuttle to an orbiter) in front of Kerbin. Kind of like viewing a sunrise from aways outside your ship. Also in the upper righthand corner would be the Mun, and below the ship would be Precursor Space Industries. The default styling of the KSP company logos would work, or whatever someone came up with, as I have no way to make anything better than what the person made. I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask for this, and would be happy to post a thread in the correct location.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, as I know from my experience on other forums I tend to ignore the "Introduction" threads. I also want to thank ahead of time to whomever decides to take on my request, or whoever can point me in the right direction as where to ask.

Enjoy your day!:D

Hiya PrecursorSI,

Glad to see you finally took the plunge! If you want help with a logo, check out the Fan Works forum. You might be able to find someone in there who is willing to help.

Welcome to the forums! :D

~Claw

Hiya PrecursorSI,

Glad to see you finally took the plunge! If you want help with a logo, check out the Fan Works forum. You might be able to find someone in there who is willing to help.

Welcome to the forums! :D

~Claw

Thanks, I'll have to take a look into that.

Welcome to the forums!

I took a crack at doing a flag for you.

Full Size:

Precursor-large-size.jpg

Flag Size:

Precursor-Flag-Size.jpg

Ship is by ddavis425 and was found via google search. I'm sure he'd have no problem with it being used, but should you choose to use my flag, you might want to make sure he's ok with it as I didn't get permission to use it in the first place :sticktongue:

Original ship was posted here on July 27, 2012.

Kerbin and Mun Textures are from the game, everything else (lighting effects, star field, etc) was made by me.

Edited by Greenfire32

• 1 month later...