Role playing / Stock Spacecraft Carrier Series

Gonzo44v

Hi there, alongside a bunch of other people I am trying to create a similar series to what Maceydean had going. I guess I need my fix of a KSP-roleplay series too so I decided to try it out, I plan to add references to the original series that many, including myself, loved so much. The first video I have out is more or less showing the carrier I plan to base it around.

I hope this is of interest to someone out there (I do plan to keep it as close to the original as possible, but please do let me know if you think it is too close to Maceys original series, I don't want to annoy anyone).

Here's the link to the spacecraft carrier 'tour' if you will;

Edited by Gonzo44v

It is good to see someone making a similar series to Macey. The video seems to be of good quality. If need any ships for your series PM me. I would also check out the Navel Battle Club in the forum games for inspiration.

Hey thanks a bunch man! I'm completely open to ship suggestions / submissions, so if you have battle cruisers / carriers around about 250 - 350 parts in size you can submit them (I will have to set up an e-mail for submissions though :P). And I certainly will check out that forum page, didn't even know it existed.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sounds good, trouble is my computer will start struggling around 350 parts, I might have to modify it a little bit. I'll update the thread in a few days with a submission e-mail for you to send designs to. They have to be 100% stock parts though, because that is how I like to play and record.

Thanks for the submission!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.