HypeTrain: The mechanical nature of it.

Whirligig Girl

You do not own my HypeTrain, megatiger. You can be the Hypemuseum curator, but you only have vehicles that are too old to function, like the HypeWrightFlyer and the Hypenson's Rocket (The first HypeLoco). HypeTrains No.2 through No.9 are all still in service under the Hype-Western Region of HypeRailways. (HWR). Other HypeRail services are run to different mediums like film, music, and celebrities are run by the following companies respectivly

HMS

The Hype, Midland, and Supercool [Railway] services video game fandoms.

HNER

The Hype North-Eastern Railway services Film and Movie fandoms.

HWR

The Hype Western Railway services Technology geeks. (Specifically, the type of people who camp outside a store to get the latest smartphone)

HR

Hype Railways services Television fandoms such as Doctor Who or The Walking Dead.

HypeMuseum

The HypeMuseum is curated by Megatiger, and is full of historical pieces of machinery from the history of all HypeServices. This includes HypePlanes and ancient HypeTrains.

you forgot the hypeart and interactive hypexhibits, hypevehicle simulators, and hypetrain replicas. also the main hypestation is just outside and we have a balcony to watch the hypetrains, as well as hypetvs showing hypetrains to far away to be seen from the balcony

You'd need to be pretty damn hyped up to power an Internal Hybecombustion Engine with only one soul. It'd be hard to get enough power out of Hypedrocarbon Liquid Fuels to power a motor with only one person. But if there' something super mega ultra exciting, you could probably run a Hypecycle up to, say, 25 miles per hour.

• 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible to make a lighter than air flying machine that used Hype for forward propulsion? How much lighter and stronger than, say, titanium are the most advanced hype alloys?

I guess you could just make a really flippin' big balloon, set up passenger compartments, and take the boiler off of one of the old HypeTrains, and rig it up to spin a propeller instead of the wheels on a train.

Gregox, what about the Hypecycle?

A hype-powered motorcycle, brilliant.

You'd need to be pretty damn hyped up to power an Internal Hybecombustion Engine with only one soul. It'd be hard to get enough power out of Hypedrocarbon Liquid Fuels to power a motor with only one person. But if there' something super mega ultra exciting, you could probably run a Hypecycle up to, say, 25 miles per hour.

SOLUTION:

More than one rider :P

After Worrir4 nearly managed to steal my experimental HypeThruster, I've hunkered down in my underground shelter, trying to keep it under wraps from the public, running more tests and such to see if it is possible to increase its efficiency.

At the rate that I've been developing it, a prototype Quad - HypeThruster Block should be available for all your HypeReactionSystem needs by 0.90 prerelease... it should provide a good amount of thrust.

ok so hypeplanes cannot hyperefuel in mid air....... solution: load them with liquid hypefuel before takeof in inter-dimensional hypetanks

No need for non-euclidean space. Normal Hypetanks will do fine. The Delta-V equation doesn't have to apply. (Unless you are servicing true spaceflight fans and kerbal geeks, in which case you DO have to worry about that.)

• 3 weeks later...

The HypeTrain has arrived back from its refit at HypeCrewe workshops. Great success! She's been thoroughly scrubbed, polished, cleaned, and washed, and then reassembled.

She can now haul 90% more passengers at 90% more speed. Meanwhile the HypePlane has gotten a new set of HyperJet Engines which allow a 90% higher altitude to be achieved.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.