Vagani Car Manufacturers- Get Inspired- Final Challenge

Vagani

kk, so then, the final challenge is to produce a short clip that shows your car, falling from a great height, this will be an advert, and so requires:

-The product

-Cost

-Features

-Your name at the end, and possibly your profile picture

-Inspirational music

-Epic camera shots, Kerbcam might help

Here is an example, not from KSP, but i want you to make something similar, and of course put a spin on it.

Upload the finished video to mediafire or what ever downloading thing, so that I can download it and watch it. Although if you do have a youtube channel, post it on there for simplicity, good luck.

kk, so then, the final challenge is to produce a short clip that shows your car, falling from a great height, this will be an advert, and so requires:

-The product

-Cost

-Features

-Your name at the end, and possibly your profile picture

-Inspirational music

-Epic camera shots, Kerbcam might help

Here is an example, not from KSP, but i want you to make something similar, and of course put a spin on it.

Upload the finished video to mediafire or what ever downloading thing, so that I can download it and watch it. Although if you do have a youtube channel, post it on there for simplicity, good luck.

wait a second I have seen that advert before!! It was on James mays cars of the people

Ok Vagani, I'll quit the competition.

I would have to install video-/postproduction-/compression software for it, witch was not my intention (look at my OP) at all.

Additionally i will delete parts of my OP and the pictures in it to clear space on imgur after the contest.

Besides: If an company (Mediafire) wants me to install a program to be able to up- or download, then is something wrong with it and for me an no-go.

For the remaining guys: Good luck!

Edited by Heagar

OK mine is more like a batman movie or something. This really isn't a commercial :D

Anyways, I guess you just have to watch it youself:

Sorry about the absence of the profile pic, it kinda looked weird on the end part.

Meh. I already have probably been disqualified, as I lost interest in this competition after the Pillbug performed poorly on Minmus and thus really didn't do any of the challenges. It's a shame, too, as I created a plane specifically for dropping off the Kerbswagen:

(I may still do a video explicitly for this part of the challenge, but probably not if it won't count for anything.)

Meh. I already have probably been disqualified, as I lost interest in this competition after the Pillbug performed poorly on Minmus and thus really didn't do any of the challenges. It's a shame, too, as I created a plane specifically for dropping off the Kerbswagen:

http://youtu.be/kIVwVV9WG_s

(I may still do a video explicitly for this part of the challenge, but probably not if it won't count for anything.)

Dont worry, you arent disqualified, just try your best

Alright here it is... my video. Sorry for the lag at times, my computer doesn't like running KSP and my capture software...

Edit: :| I hate iMovie... I exported my "movie" when really it was my unedited capture :huh:

Edit Edit: Here is the finished movie :)

https://www./?7pjb8hu46du87cx

Edited by MissionController3134

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.