Debug Menu -- Add "Infinite Electricity" Toggle

I suggested the same thing a while back, apparently the Infinite Fuel cheat also enables infinite electricity, too. I haven't tested it to be sure, though.

I thought infinite fuel would also mean infinite electricity (and infinite RCS, while we're at it). But in my experience, it does not. I lose all ability to control the craft if i run out of electric charge, even if i have infinite fuel and RCS enabled, which is silly. Also, it happens regardless of whether craft is kerbal controlled or controlled via satellite.

Heh, I should have tested it. Count this as my support for the suggestion.

Well, you suggested it first, so consider me supporting you :P

- - - Updated - - -

YES. THIS. I don't want my cheaty, no-purpose, danny-style probes to run out of electricity!

Not sure if actually supporting or trolling...

Yeah Red Iron Crown, I remember them all barking at you that it was already implemented. Went and tested it right there. It doesn't work. :sealed:

I also support this. I mean seriously, its annoying when two of my panels are turned so they don't face the sun, and the other two are blocked, when i'm warping, and i come out to execute a correction, and nope. no electricity. I usually edit the persistence file, and the quicksave just in case, and fill the batteries up. But. I would much rather alt+f12.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.