Shelley Space Program (Fridays 8 PM - 12 PM EDT)

Bzerker01

I have gotten fully back into streaming and figured I'd let people know about it. Starting tonight, and probably every Friday from now on, I will be streaming KSP. This first series will focus on stock science career game at least until 0.25 comes out. I break the game down by projects, like old NASA and RKS/Soviet programs. The first is the Kerman Project, whose goals I will list below, which will hopefully be done in at least 7 launches, barring critical failures/delays. I hope to see you there. I'm going to kick back, have a beer or two and, hopefully, get some kerbals into space.

Project Kerman Goals

• To Reach Space
  • To Reach Orbit
  • To Reach High Orbit
  • To Orbit the Mun

Shelley Space Program (Friday 8 PM EDT)

The stream was a great success...except the ending. Project Kerman was completed with out a hitch and the stream named the next one Project Gonzo, after the muppet. Testing of Gonzo I went well and the attempt to land on the Mun with Jeb...well it didn't go quite as well. See below for screen grabs and the clip of me feeling like a monster. Hope to see you all next week!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/DndBt/embed"></iframe>

So I am continuing my stock, science, live stream series. This weeks Project was named Gonzo by the chat and will be exploring the mun. The first mission was a critical failure and fir the first time in a while I managed to kill Jeb, to both my horror and surprise. So the stream will start with a funeral and conclude with exploration of the Mun. Come on by, hang out and have a good time. Hope to see you there.

Project Gonzo Goals

• To Land on the Mun and Return
  • To Explore All Major Biomes
  • To Establish A Space Station in LKO
  • To Estabish A Space Station in LMO

Shelley Space Program: Project Gonzo (Friday @ 8 PM EDT)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.