Constellation V3 - Bob Tale

WooDzor

Constellation Craft V3 - Bob tale.

screenshot1203.png

I am currently sitting through a 30 minute burn to Jool :) still 10 minutes with 3x time acceleration :) Not quite sure whether I want to go to Bob, Pol or Val. I do have some science probes with me one is supposed to go to Laythe another to Maybe to Pol.. I think I might be able to pull it off with the low gravity there :) And now I have to wait for 57 days until the correction burn. Surprisingly Elo is a lot closer. I launched my first unmanned lander there today and that thing will arrive a year before the the 'Bob Tale'

val%20%281%29.png

So I decided I would try Val instead. My Kerbals had never been there and i guestimated that the lander should be able to land and ascent from there as well. Landing was fine. I think it's a beautiful moon. A bit fuzzy from a distance though.

val%20%282%29.png

The Constellation also carried 2 probes (with delivery stages). one was send to Laythe.. and landed without an antenna, so I couldn't send any science from there. Very smart :-/

val%20%283%29.png

The second one i just kerballed at Pol and kept the orbiter and lander connected to make sure i could send some science home.

val%20%284%29.png

Again the RCS lander with the mini rover this time on Val

val%20%285%29.png

Did I tell you it is beautiful there? :o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.