Where would you want to have a secret base?

FiresThatBurn

Guest Fyre Flare

Depends on what the scenario is.

If It is like FTL: Faster Than Light and there is a huge fleet of ships coming to the Solar system to wreck everything,

Then I'd probably make a secret subterranean Doomsday shelter on Eros.

If It is just me and people I trust trying to preserve something,

Then I would make a submarine under Europa.

I've always wanted a sort of fortress or facility that's built inside of some huge mountain. Entrance would be through an off road trail with a "dead end," which in reality hides a tunnel using a slide-away cliff face. There could be helicopter landing pad or two hidden between the peaks, and several bunkers that peek out into the valley/forest/desert. Inside the base itself would a MASSIVE hangar containing the components of my combining super robot!

Yeah, I'm pretty much getting all of this from my childhood memories of Voltes V and Daimos! :cool:

it would e a 2 mile long by 1 mile wide o'neill cylinder placed in an orbit between mars and earth equipped with personal wormholes and an entrance to a pocket universe as well as its own biosphere. its rotations provides me with 0.8 g of gravity and an infinite supplies through the wormholes which i can use to go anywhere in the solar system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.