[Game] Warn Your Past

Altair1371

Here\'s how it works. You can go back in time (no more than 30 years), and do one thing. Next person tells how that will ruin the present, and repeats. I go first.

*Jumps back in time and sees young father*

'Buy stocks in Bungie!'

Father invests in Bungie, makes millions. Father uses that money to invest in Apple, inc. and in Google while the stock is still pretty cheap. Becomes billionaire, but never loves you. Father dies, you inherit billions, and you try to take over the world, and succeed.

*Goes back to September 2011*

DO NOT APPLY FOR THAT BME PROGRAM.

*Goes back to September 2011*

DO NOT APPLY FOR THAT BME PROGRAM.

Instead, goes into chemical engineering. Accidentally creates a goo that turns everything into more goo. The world is now goo!

*Goes back to 1994 and slaps George Lucas*

'DO NOT PUT JAR JAR IN THERE!'

I got involved heavily in the community, politics, and underground of the KSP forum which at this point is, by majority, a source of stress...

>travel back to August \'11

>DO NOT GET INVOLVED HEAVILY WITH COMMUNITY JUST MAKE PARTS

>I WARNED YOU ABOUT COMMUNITY BRO

I got involved heavily in the community, politics, and underground of the KSP forum which at this point is, by majority, a source of stress...

You kinda failed at replying to the one above you, so I\'ll do both.

*Travels back to September 2001*

There\'s going to be a terrorist attack, and these people *points* will be responsible.

The United States invades Middle Eastern countries to find the people responsible, but now with no evidence or justifiable reason. UN turns its back on the US, begin WWIII.

You become an anti-socialite, keeping a 'god-part' all to yourself. Others now know this, and nuke your home town city state country the planet to get to it.

(To Nova) Nova registers and makes one mediocre part after about 3 months of procrastinating and then leaves the forum altogether in late October.

*Travel back in time to when KSP was first being envisioned at a table*

Okay guys, so here\'s what\'s gonna happen in the future... (explains future of development)

*Travel back in time to when KSP was first being envisioned at a table*

Okay guys, so here\'s what\'s gonna happen in the future...

A highly-advanced future human arrives, and accidentally pulverizes the brains of everyone there with his aura of telepathy. KSP was never created.

*goes back in time and shoots Obama before he\'s famous*

I go back and prevent myself from buying tons of useless stuff

You buy tons of other useless stuff instead.

[me=Tosh]goes back to 1986 to explain himself that computers suck and to prevent him from leaving an arts school [/me]

[me=Tosh]goes back to 1986 to explain himself that computers suck and to prevent him from leaving an arts school [/me]

Tosh gets an art degree, and is currently the employee of the month at Mcdonalds.

[me=Altair1371]goes back to 1999 and fixes the Y2K bug single-handed[/me]

[me=Altair1371]goes back to 1999 and fixes the Y2K bug single-handed[/me]

Altair gets hundreds of millions of dollars for fixing a problem that never existed.

But they wont know that ;)

[me=Cthulufaic]Goes back to 1840s and tells Robert E. Lee to send more than one messanger with all the battle plans[/me]

Altair gets hundreds of millions of dollars for fixing a problem that never existed.

But they wont know that ;)

[me=Cthulufaic]Goes back to 1840s and tells Robert E. Lee to send more than one messenger with all the battle plans[/me]

The South wins the war, and slavery has survived to the present.

[me=Altair1371]goes back in time and saves Hitler from an artillery shell. Hitler isn\'t hospitalized, and is not compelled to return Germany to its former glory. WWII averted![/me]

[me=Altair1371]goes back in time and saves Hitler from an artillery shell. Hitler isn\'t hospitalized, and is not compelled to return Germany to its former glory. WWII averted![/me]
...With the threat of Nazi Germany having been successfully removed from history, the Soviet Union began to grow increasingly powerful under the rule of Joseph Stalin. Left unweakened, the USSR proceeds by seizing lands from China and then begins invading Eastern Europe, in order to achieve Joseph Stalin\'s vision of a Soviet Union stretching across the entire Eurasian landmass...

Speaking shortly, 'Red Alert' begins.

[me=Tosh]goes back to Oct 2011 and cuts Internet cables in the entire block. Past /me misses a magazine issue and never downloads KSP.[/me]

*ping111 goes back to fourth grade and says: 'Don\'t touch that guy! He\'ll get you suspended!'

You don\'t get manly enough to pass highschool , because you didn\'t get suspended and end up in Grass Roots.

Arc travels back in time to create KSP/Minecraft/Soldat/KAG/Portal/Portal 2/HL2/Poket Monsters/LoZ

Mincespy\'s parents are among the billions killed in the third and fourth world war that (had we but realised it) were invitable had the Soviet Union been put onto a sustainable course back in the 1960s. He\'s never born.

Johno goes back to 1999 and tells himself that he shouldn\'t take out the loan . . .

Guest GroundHOG-2010

The USA continues with there shuttle program, and get left behind in the space industry

Goes back to 1988 to remove the bomb from Pan Am Flight 103 (the one in the lockeby bombings)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

There is a much worse accedent in anouther nuclear plant near moscow, hundreds of thousands die.

Goes back and kills notch?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.