Model not working/Exporting right.

I'm not sure why, but the model I made won't work at all. When I export it, Partlab just loads a HUGE big purple/pink box (Or a sphere, too big to be sure). But when I export a Teapot, it loads a purple/pink teapot in Partlab. The game crashes when when I load either one, but I can see part of the teapot when I load the game with that.

The model is one mesh, has a material on it and is all UV mapped. The model is tagged 'model' and the collsion mesh is 'node_collider' I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I went through all your links, but nothing seems to help me.

But now I have a new problem. I can get my mesh to load into the partlab, but only if there's no 'node_collider' mesh. Also, the part has no texture to it.

Both need materials, have you tried that? If that doesn't work copy any folder that fits your design from the parts list, ie a fuel tank, and overwrite your model and work from there, that makes sure that it's the fault of the model and nothing else.

I went through all your links, but nothing seems to help me.

But now I have a new problem. I can get my mesh to load into the partlab, but only if there's no 'node_collider' mesh. Also, the part has no texture to it.

How are you exporting? And could I have some screenshots of your 3ds max set up so far?

Okay this is getting weird.

I started a brand new folder with KSP 8.5 in it. I imported the Fuel tank model into 3ds max, applied the textures, then exported back. The fuel tank won't load properly in partloader now. It's huge and pink/purple, so I think I'm exporting wrong, but I don't know how I am.

Okay... So now I've realized that when I export my model, it does show up in Partloader. But it's so huge, the shape of it mad it look like a sphere.

So now my problem is, when I export my model its GIGANTIC, textureless and facing sideways.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.