Non-KSP Questions Megathread

ping111

Salutations.

This thread is for those of you to whom this forum is the only one to your name, or you do not trust the less kind community of other forums. You may ask any question you like, from troubleshooting your Steam to a religious aspect.

How I plan for this to work is that one may double- or triple-post, once with their question, and again with an answer to another\'s. Questions and answers must be kept in separate posts, with 'Q' for question or 'A' for answer. For example: (Pardon the silly questions and answers.)

Person: Q. How do I gravity?

Me: 'A. How do I gravity?' You herp and derp, pelvic thrust WOOO.

Me: Q How do I breathe?'

So I\'ll start:

Q. How does this sound for a fanfic? Warning: Is Pony-related. Spoilered for the haters.

I was always a little miffed at the somewhat racism shown in Hearth\'s Warming and Perfect Stallion, so I thought it would be kinda good to have a Jewish-related one. Here\'s the premise:

There\'s a new pony in Ponyville, a white pegasus with a blue, hollow six-pointed star as his Cutie Mark. He always wears a strange circle of fabric on his head, and never flies on Saturdays. He is often found inside a small abandoned adorned with a seven-branched candelabra with a fringed scarf over his face, where he can be heard singing loudly in a language none of the girls have ever heard of (Hebrew). A regular customer to Sugarcube, he suddenly stops for eight days, often seen eating a large cracker of sorts. One day, 'Kol Titzrih Itai Veifsach' (All who are needy come and celebrate the Passover) comes into play, and the girls learn a huge lesson in Judaism. When the new pony begins to sing the prayers, a quiet humming to the melody can be heard, and when he is finished, an 'Amen' is barely audible. The voice is unmistakeable - Fluttershy is Jewish. Why has she been hiding this secret all this time?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.