Will my PC run KSP

Cooly568

I have already bought the game.

Edit: I feel horrible for causing a flood of off topic posts on the 14.2 discussion causing the thread to become locked. (I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW SAD AND BAD I FEEL NOW!) :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Don\'t feel bad, it really wasn\'t your fault. This is what happens when people converse. They go off topic. Not only that, but that thread should\'ve been locked the MINUTE the target release date was missed. The community already had nearly run out of stuff to talk about in relation to the update, and postponing the update with so little new news didn\'t really help.

Meh, I still feel bad, BUT A LITTLE BETTER! :D

How good would this new custom computer built be for KSP?

HEY THIS IS THE OFF-TOPIC FORUMS!

Intel I7 3.5 GHz, 3.9 GHz Turbo, Quad Core

16GB of DDDR3 Ram

Nvidia Geforce 570 TI Graphics Card

How good would this be for KSP?

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I have already bought the game.

Edit: I feel horrible for causing a flood of off topic posts on the 14.2 discussion causing the thread to become locked. (I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW SAD AND BAD I FEEL NOW!) :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Well, same. I think that people should stop spamming those threads. If your not asking questions, leave the thread alone.

Well, same. I think that people should stop spamming those threads. If your not asking questions, leave the thread alone.

I asked a question about how good everyone thinks my computer is with KSP, then everyone started saying, HER-DE-DER-HUR-HUR, That part stinks, and they just kept going... and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...

Talking about timezones on the same thread you\'re the last person I want to see such words being mentioned from.

I asked a question about how good everyone thinks my computer is with KSP, then everyone started saying, HER-DE-DER-HUR-HUR, That part stinks, and they just kept going... and going...and going...and going...and going...and going...

It wasn\'t your problem. Asking about computer performance in lieu to the new terrain - a new feature to 0.14.2 - I believe is a legitimate question; the answers you were given were the problem.

As I said before on the last post you can refer to the PQS thread, which says there is a performance gain, but the mention is vague without any specific detail.

In fact the best thing you could do is ask Mu or one of the testers for a comparison (If one was actually done, that is).

Meh, I still feel bad, BUT A LITTLE BETTER! :D

HEY THIS IS THE OFF-TOPIC FORUMS!

16GB of DDDR3 Ram

Oddly enough, I\'m running on almost exactly that same rig (\'cept I\'m using an i5-2500k OC\'ed to 4.5ghz). It runs like a dream, and I haven\'t had any issues with any games so far. I suggest you look into OCing your i7, just so you can when you eventually want to. I have to say, though, I am using EVGA\'s Step-Up program to trade my 570 for a 680, not for performance reasons, but because I\'m having a sort of PC-power war with a couple of my friends.

EDIT: Aaaand I would like to apologize for being a MAJOR part of the problem... I\'ve got a feeling that it was my comment that really got people off topic (including myself..).

Should I remove this topic because it said I created this thread? WUT? Correction, The thread was locked because I wanted to get back on track so I said something about thinking about black holes and that locked the thread.

EDIT: To make me happy I will go crash rockets into the ground.

It\'s not your fault. I mean, it would have to been locked one way or another, and you spared us of having a headache each and every day, wondering if it was released and being flooded with random chatter. On a scale of 1-20, with 10 being the median, 1 being \'Lol I H8 u 4 Diz!\' and 20 being \'thank you!\', I give you a 22/20.

I work at the suicide hotline, and I deal with self-guilt patients all the time. (And no, we have never urged someone to hit the sack for good.)

It\'s not your fault. I mean, it would have to been locked one way or another, and you spared us of having a headache each and every day, wondering if it was released and being flooded with random chatter. On a scale of 1-20, with 10 being the median, 1 being \'Lol I H8 u 4 Diz!\' and 20 being \'thank you!\', I give you a 22/20.

I work at the suicide hotline, and I deal with self-guilt patients all the time. (And no, we have never urged someone to hit the sack for good.)

Thanks, it just seems the moderators didn\'t like what i did. :(

Don\'t worry; this situation is like high school (for me at least). You join in, don\'t make a lot of friends, mess up a little, but then, as you progress, you become more social and rack up a friend army. Besides...

I run ksp on a 5 year old machine with

4 gigs of ram (only 3.2 in use)

8800 gts 512 geforce (older then your card)

quad core intel

i turn up everything, including AA. runs perfect. your current machine should be great for this game.

I can run it pretty well but I get random crashes and lag spikes when there are multiple missions.

Okay lets get this everyone say how good this computer would be at KSP! Thread running! :)

16GB of DDDR3 Ram

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.