[KSP 0.90] Gas Tank V0.03

MetalBreaker

Hi there!

I clearly made this mod for fun. It's released under WTFPL license (Do the **** you want license), but you may not make profit from this mod without my permission. This mod adds a new gas tank (fuel tank) to the game. It holds a lot of fuel, but it is not OP.

Statistics:

Mass: 107 tons (Very heavy!)

Size: Medium (Compact!)

Entry cost (career/science only (cost in R&D facility)): 10000

Cost (career/science only (how much it costs in SPH/VAB)): 20000

Fuel held: 9500 (Darn high amount!)

Oxidizer held: 12000

Tech required (career/science only): General Rocketry

You need heavy engines to lift this thing! A small engine won't be enough.

Here's an example of how heavy it is: I made a new rocket using the gas tank. I launched it about ~230m in the air and stopped the rocket. I released the gas tank and it fell on the launch pad. It destroyed it.

I hope you have fun, the source code is provided with the download!

Downloads:

KerbalStuff: [removed link to defunct website] (Check changelog, model actually updated, new header doesn't want to upload for some reason) (Up-to-date)

CurseForge: http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/225007-gas-tank (Images and files Up to date)

GitHub (Source is on the first page, click on the releases tab for actual compiled mod): https://github.com/MetalBreaker/ksp-gas-tank

In action: OUTDATEDKemYtf6.jpg

Landed: 5KZRYPE.jpg

UPDATED

sLidzff.png

• 3 months later...

The texture is broken. I'm taking a little break, I have to do my personal work. Hopefully, this will get fixed in 2 days (but don't hold me on that).

EDIT

My internet is down. I'm replying from my dad's PC. I've finished the model, but I still feel like something is missing. My internet is coming back in 2 months.

Edited by MetalBreaker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.