Zoom In

Artikae

[spoiler!]

To anyone who doesn't want to zoom in a heck of a lot, there's a story arc when zooming into the turtles, there's a pixel in which Randall says "So excited about my book launch!" If you continue zooming into the book he's holding, he gets rocket parts labeled from a bin labeled KSP Rocket Parts. He builds the rocket, whereupon his wife comes up and says "Needs more struts." He adds them, and the rocket whooshes off into the wild blue yonder, and then his wife comes up again and says, "I think that was the only copy."

You're welcome, people with slow computers. :)

Edited by UpsilonAerospace
Making things a wee bit more clear.

[spoiler!]

To anyone who doesn't want to zoom in a heck of a lot, there's a story arc when zooming into the turtles, there's a pixel in which Randall says "So excited about my book launch!" If you continue zooming into the book he's holding, he gets rocket parts labeled from a bin labeled KSP Rocket Parts. He builds the rocket, whereupon his wife comes up and says "Needs more struts." He adds them, and the rocket whooshes off into the wild blue yonder, whereupon his wife comes up and says, "I think that was the only copy."

You're welcome, people with slow computers. :)

Nice find. :)

How do you make these things?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.