Longest Flight Challenge

This is my first challenge, so don't be mad if I make a spelling mistake :P

Anyways, when I was flying to Dubai this week I thought to myself... "How long could I fly in Kerbal Space Program?"

And so I decided to make this thread.

You have to circumnavigate STOCK Kerban as much as possible. With Only jet engines. The max altitude is 20KM.

Mods allowed:

B9, SP+,

And all of the other good plane parts.

Winners will have to provide screenshots of there mission recap after they are done and need to provide screenshots of them mid-flight.

Have fun flying everybody!

Or if you really wanted to.

Firespitter, electric props and a few solar panels and electric generators and you can fly around forever in FAR or Stock.

I agree with you it is already known that is possible to build electric powered plane that can fly "forever" but he is asking for only jet engines. anyway I think we have seen few of this kind of challenges so I dont see a reason for another one.

@OP: I also once flew Dubai=>Rio de Janeiro, 14 hours, but before that I had 2 connected flights, 4.5 hours + 4.5 hours (OVB=>SVO=>DXB=>GIG). BTW, the return trip was BSB=>GIG=>LHR=>DME=>OVB.

On topic: the problem with this challenge is that it can be won with some insane effort, and normal person will lose to a nutter. I know one guy who drove alone in an online racing 24 marathon. I'd never dare to compete against him, just because, come on, this is a game.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.