Tether Kraken, camera issues and phantom G forces

So I think I have discovered a new breed of kraken. As the title suggests when it happens (not always visible) a strut get insanely long, the camera pans super far out at unnatural angles, and phantom forces in the form of excessive g-forces happen.

2re4jd4.jpg

2me767o.jpg

Mods, all installed in the past 3 days:

KAS

KW rocketry (stripped out everything but the fairings)

Joolian discovery (Stripped out everything but the cool cockpit it had)

Mechjeb

TAC lifesupport

NEAR

DRE

Universal storage + TAC and KAS add-ons

Near future Solar and Space craft

Cacteye Orbital Telescopes

Kerbal alarm Clock

Raster Propmonitor

DMagic Orbital science

Editor extensions

Nav Hud

Station parts expansion

Taurus HCV

Texture Replacer

Universe Replacer

Transfer Window planner

Trajectories Calculator

Module managers 2.1.5. & 2.5.1.

Output log

Hey, look at that! There are updated mod installation instructions in the How to Get Support sticky. Read them. :wink:

Also, delete Module Manager 2.1.5. You only need the most recent version. For some reason, the old, incompatible 2.1.5 is the one that's running.

Lastly, Universe Replacer should be completely replaced by Texture Replacer. UR hasn't been updated since KSP 0.22.

Beyond that, it's nearly impossible to say since there are over 40,000 Exceptions in the log. You'll need to narrow down the problem by removing mods.

I ditched universe replacer and the old modile manger and it did nothing. On the upside When I attempted undock my munar module on my appolo style ship, the CM worked just fine and mun lander was the one that bugged out. It used the the universal structure parts and DMagic science. One part that catches my eye is the Solar Particle Collector (the one without the casing from US). In the VAB once I placed it I could not click on it again and I can't access it in flight either. It might be the kraken bait.

Edited by WhiteWeasel

I Stripped out all the other mods and took a universal structure (not the DM magic one) solar collector and attached it node to node on a US octo core and the kraken attacked shortly after launch.

Emphasis added:

Hey, look at that! There are updated mod installation instructions in the How to Get Support sticky. Read them. :wink:

You're already using the 32-bit version of KSP. What part of the "mod installation instructions" refers to that, anyway?

Make sure you have all your addons installed correctly. Addons need to be installed exactly as they tell you to in their readme or opening post; if they don’t say how, then follow this simple guide:

• Find out if there is a GameData folder inside the archive. If there is one folder at the root of the archive, look inside it, and so forth.
  • If there is a GameData folder somewhere in the archive, take all the stuff inside the GameData folder in the archive and extract to (your KSP folder)/GameData/
  • If not, then you should probably extract all the stuff in the root of the archive to (your KSP folder)/GameData/ -- but note that some mods (like Universal Storage) have the folders you should extract into GameData inside a containing folder; in that case you should extract the folders inside the containing folder into GameData.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.