"Interplanetary" | KSP Cinematic

SpriteCoke

A trailer for my upcoming Cinematic military series inspired slightly by the movie Interstellar

Criticism is welcome!

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e09CSTES7Ps&list=UUtOGHKn85FTXvrND8A8LSWg

Once I'm not sick anymore Ill be working on the first Episode, but since I've been busy with school lately don't expect it any time soon.

And please, If you liked the video please like and subscribe, it helps me make more videos! :D

Updates on episode 1:

Updated 11/17/2014

- Recording 25%

- Editing 0%

- Sweet fx 2%

- Crafts 40%

- Script 50%

- Music 95%

Currently Working on: very complex effects (after effects is hard ;.;)

Stay Tuned!!!

Attention: Since every episode is going to be a cinematic it could take a long time for me just to get out episode 1 since I'm still putting together a reasonable script for season 1.

Edited by SpriteCoke
Updates on episode 1

The trailer does catch attention reasonably well, but I have NO clue what the hell is going on beyond the fact that two spacecraft shoot at each other in Jool orbit.

I didn't want to spoil the plot too much so I just left you with the two ships and the "Anomaly". Episode 1 will reveal a lot but basically an anomaly was detected by a Joolian probe in Orbit of one of the moons but another ship had already gotten to it, in turn another ship was sent to investigate the anomaly and...well... I don't wanna spoil it.

I'm currently working on ep 1 and it should go pretty in depth on it.

Edited by SpriteCoke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.