Help updating to 0.14.3!

hey guys and thanks for viewing, im having problems updating to 0.14.3 and i have the version 0.14.2, every time i try to update it says not authorized to update, i have changed my password and email and every think but it doesn\'t let me update, help?

hey guys and thanks for viewing, im having problems updating to 0.14.3 and i have the version 0.14.2, every time i try to update it says not authorized to update, i have changed my password and email and every think but it doesn\'t let me update, help?

Are you using your Store login and password and not your Forum login and password. They are two different systems.

Also, is your password simple alphanumeric characters only? The patcher doesn\'t seem to like anything except the 26 letters of the English alphabet and digits.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Are you using your Store login and password and not your Forum login and password. They are two different systems.

Also, is your password simple alphanumeric characters only? The patcher doesn\'t seem to like anything except the 26 letters of the English alphabet and digits.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

what do you mean by store login and where do i find it?

I got the same problem, i do it with my good login, not the forum one, the one i use to purchase the game, and it don\'t work, i ask for a new password that i receive by mail, and this one don\'t work neither.

What should i do?

When you purchased KSP, you were asked to create a login and password. You need to use that login and password in the patcher, not your forum login/pwd.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

hmm i have tryed it, but it didnt work, i tryed resting my password and still no hope

Login to the Store. Go to your profile and change your password to something very simple temporarily instead of the password reset feature. Run the patcher directly from the KSP folder and attempt to patch.

If that doesn\'t work, you will need to contact support as there is little we can do here on the forums to support Store issues.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager