Load button won't work?

The load button from the VAB and the SHB won't work , can someone help me? I tried deleting the persistence file, i tried deleting all my craft files, i tried deleting all my subassemblies, and also my saves, nothing worked! The mods i use are up to date.

Could you post a your output log? Find it by reading the How to Get Support (READ FIRST) sticky. Please also list the mods you are using and the versions you have installed – many of them update rapidly, so it's easy to miss some updates.

Also, where do you have KSP installed?

DarkMultiPlayer, DMagic Orbital Science, Kerbal Engineer Redux, MechJeb, Kerbal Alarm Clock, Tarsier Space Tech, Remote Tech,Constellation Essentials, Karbonite, Karbonite Plus, Kerbal Foundries, Interstellar Lite, Kerbal Joint Reinforcement, Adjustable Landing Gear, Raster Prop Monitor, Inferal Robotics, Infernal Robotics Rework - Athlete Parts, Infernal Robotics Rework - Robotic, HyperEdit, Kerbal Aircraft Expansion, Procedural Fairings, FASA, DSL Pandora (from Lionhead's thread), Trajectories mod, Station Science, Universal Storage, Toolbar mod, U9 Aerospace, Time Control, Docking Port Alignment, HullCameraVDS, Kerbal Attachment System KAS, Firespitter plugin, the latest version of all of them that are usable on the 24.2 game version. ModuleManager 2.3.4, 2.1.5, 2.2.0, 2.4.4, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.5.0, 2.5.1 , i use all of them because i think if i remove any module manager that comes with a mod, it may brake the mod so i use all of them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5io0n1d81920ye/output_log.txt?dl=0

My KSP is installed this way

kQXYLjo.png
Edited by Unknow0059

I see a few possible issues in your log:

• The log says that the VAB crafts folder does not exist. There should be VAB and SPH folders in KSP\saves\[your save name]\Ships\. If they're not there, create them.
  • You have versions of ModuleManager for KSP 0.23.5-0.25. Please delete old versions.
  • Despite what you said, you appear to be running KSP 0.25, but have mods that you haven't updated, including TweakScale and Open Resource System. Either that, or you have updated some mods for 0.25 without updating the game.
  • You have two copies of Universal Storage installed. One is only a partial install; the other appears to be complete, but incorrectly installed.
  • At least two mods (KAC and Universal Storage) are installed incorrectly. These instructions from the How to Get Support sticky should help:

Make sure you have all your addons installed correctly. Addons need to be installed exactly as they tell you to in their readme or opening post; if they don’t say how, then follow this simple guide:
  • Find out if there is a GameData folder inside the archive. If there is one folder at the root of the archive, look inside it, and so forth.
  • If there is a GameData folder somewhere in the archive, take all the stuff inside the GameData folder in the archive and extract to (your KSP folder)/GameData/
  • If not, then you should probably extract all the stuff in the root of the archive to (your KSP folder)/GameData/ -- but note that some mods (like Universal Storage) have the folders you should extract into GameData inside a containing folder; in that case you should extract the folders inside the containing folder into GameData.

With everything that's going wrong in there, I couldn't possibly say what caused the original issue. Recheck your mods to make sure they are appropriate versions and correctly installed. Again, provide a list your mod versions (and KSP version).

The VAB crafts folder exists. Open Resource System and TweakScale aren't updated because they came from other mods zip's. When i start my game there are two windows that appear saying that i'm using incorrect versions of mods

fe9MaK4.pngHowever, these four mods work ingame. I didn't find any way to download previous versions of these mods, maybe i'm just blind?

MwqNRq0.png
I don't see how i installed Universal Storage incorrectly. However, when i was new and didn't know about installing mods, i acidentally installed KAS out of the GameData, directly into the game's folder, i managed to delete the parts that where there, but i don't know if there's something left there.

KerbalAlarmClock - 3.0.4.0, Toolbar - 1.7.7, B9 Aerospace - R5-2-6 i think, BahaConstellation- 1.25 Standard, HyperEdit-1.2.4.2, Interstellar Lite- 0.12.3, IR Models Reworks - IDK, Karbonite- 0.4.4, Kerbal Aircraft Expansion KAX - 2.2.1, Kerbal Joint Reinforcement 2.4.4, Karbonite Plus - 0.2.3, Procedural Fairings- 3.10, Station Science - 1.2, Trajectories mod - 0.4.1, Universal Storage - 0.9.3.25, Adjustable Landing Gear- 1.0.1, HullCameraVDS - 0.32, Kerbal Attachment System KAS - 0.4.9, Service Compartment Tubes- 1.2, FASA - 4.98, TimeControl - IDK, and if there's any mod i missed here, i probably don't know its version.

Also, when i try to use PartCatalog and Active Texture Management(which i don't have installed, but are almost needed mods) they don't work, PartCatalog makes all the parts disappear in the VAB and SHB, and ATM makes every part be blank, no textures, white.

Edited by Unknow0059

Oops. My mistake. It's the KSP\Ships\VAB folder that's missing. Check for that and an SPH folder in KSP\Ships\.

Please open the US_Core_0.9.3.25 folder and read the US_CORE Installation.pdf. Also, KAC means KerbalAlarmClock, not KerbalAttachmentSystem. Short version: a few mod zips extract to a folder called ModName_version. These include KAC and US – you have to move the folders inside them out into GameData.

You'll also have to recognize that you are using mods that aren't built for KSP 0.24.2 – expect problems even when they run.

Oops. My mistake. It's the KSP\Ships\VAB folder that's missing. Check for that and an SPH folder in KSP\Ships\.

Please open the US_Core_0.9.3.25 folder and read the US_CORE Installation.pdf. Also, KAC means KerbalAlarmClock, not KerbalAttachmentSystem. Short version: a few mod zips extract to a folder called ModName_version. These include KAC and US – you have to move the folders inside them out into GameData.

You'll also have to recognize that you are using mods that aren't built for KSP 0.24.2 – expect problems even when they run.

Yeah, there are no Ships folder (neither KSP\Ships\VAB or SHB, obviously) in my KSP game folder. US is installed correctly. Kerbal Alarm Clock was installed incorrectly and i fixed it. Edited by Unknow0059

Hello? Are you alive?

As I said before, you are missing the KSP\Ships\VAB and KSP\Ships\SPH folders. Create them yourself or reinstall the game.

Likewise, delete both copies of Universal Storage. When you reinstall, follow the included installation instructions.

After you are finished, cause the problem again, quit KSP, and upload a new log.

As I said before, you are missing the KSP\Ships\VAB and KSP\Ships\SPH folders. Create them yourself or reinstall the game.

Likewise, delete both copies of Universal Storage. When you reinstall, follow the included installation instructions.

After you are finished, cause the problem again, quit KSP, and upload a new log.

Thank you for trying to help me. Unfortunately when i saw that you told me to re-create the folder, i deleted my game. I reinstalled my game, and reinstalled the mods, now everything is working now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.