Advanced SAS re textured

well was bored today so i decided to re texture the Asas... anyways this is how i made it:

7pXLFl.png

start here ^

you can download the texture here:http://i.imgur.com/ieS0Q.png

Don\'t forget to name the image exactly like this: AdvSAStex

and then just copy paste it in to your KSP\Parts\advSasModule\textures folder and overwrite the already existing one.

I can re texture all stock parts (and modded ones) in similar fashion to this. But it depends on DEMAND!

sidenote: i might take requests on modeling and/or texturing models for mods.

feel free to use the texture in your projects but give a link to the project on this thread.

You should volunteer this to the mod/part makers. They tend to take the ASAS part and modify it (eg crxtelemetry) so if you gave them this then the first one to claim it can have a part that doesn\'t look like an ASAS. :)

no problem i am in the workings of a new texture it will be finished later today if everything is working right.

(btw i have a question should i remake this thread in to a collection of my textures of is it better to start a new one? )

oh btw... a thing have been bugging me for a few days. why aren\'t all textures the same resolution? Well small parts like decouples makes sense but the advsas texture compared to the fuel tank textures... the advsas is 256x256 while the fuel tanks is 1024x1024, solid boosters 512x512, Sas 1024x1024...

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.