Greetings from South Africa (soon to be Switzerland)

SoulBlade

Hi guys

The name's Elton.

Been playing this game for quite some time now. Spend about 70% of my time in the SPH mostly working on SSTO's. (about 30% are worthy of being called SSTO)

I've build quite a number of them. Now busy trying to take cargo with me and converting them to VTOL's.

Before posting to the "Suggestions and Development Discussion" thread, let me ask it here.

1.In the SPH or VAB, I sometimes have a big number of parts that I want selected. Is there a way to select all decouplers or intakes instead of clicking every one?

2.After selecting my parts, lets say 10 turbojets, I now want to "toggle engine" for each one. Problem is, or rather to my irritation, I have to click toggle engine for all 10 engines. Is there not a way to click toggle engine once and impart it on the rest of selected engines? And likewise with any other action on any part where there is more than 2 selected?

I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome ;-)

Greetings and welcome!

To answer your questions...

1: Depends, if you are using symmetry then if you select any one part all the other parts placed with symmetry will also be selected (as well as any parts attached to them) however there is no way to select multiple different kinds of parts.

2: Again, it depends, if they are in your staging list you can just stage them, or you can set up an action group in the VAB/SPH to toggle them with a single button press.

EDIT: Questions like this should also probably go in the Gameplay Questions and tutorials section rather than Suggestions and Development.