Female original three possible names

With the reveal of Valintina Kerman, Female kerbals make an excellent edition to Kerbal Space Program.

Though as with the original three, what should the next big three be named? well in this case 2.

I think that Sally should be recommended in honor of Sally Ride.

What are all of your thoughts?

Jebediah = Jezebel!!! (The most obvious name for a female lead character!)

Bill = No idea

Bob = no idea.

What else besides Jezebel could be the proper counter name to the holy and righteous sounding Jebediah!! I SAY NONE!!!!! Go straight to the source. Go back to the bible. Half our cultural references are that to begin with(Especially science fiction!). And it's got lots of very interesting story in it. Perfect for this situation. It just screams villainess. Perfect good/evil, black/white surface layer story telling. So many funny stories you could get out of a Jebediah Vs Jezebel name combo! >< What is Jebediahs true weakness for instance!! 8p

I don't see how anything less than the most evil female name in history could be anything less than the counter to the most holy male character in the game!(or is he!!8D Test his soul!!)

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/all-women-bible/Jezebel-No-1

Edited by Arugela

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.