KerbalGraph v1.3

Zarenor

Hey all,

ferram4 and I have written a few more lines of code on the graphing utility he uses in FAR, and thought the community might get some use out of an easy way to draw graphs.

KerbalGraph takes sets of points, and graphs them. I think the code is pretty simple to work with, but documentation will be forthcoming.

Do ask, if you run into any issues.

To include KerbalGraph, just include KerbalGraph.dll in your plugin folder.

Downloads: ZIP on Github or KerbalStuff

KerbalGraph is released under the GNU GPLv3

Let us know if you find any cool uses!

Surprised I haven't seen this before! I'm working on a part module that gathers telemetry data from the vessel (alt, gforce, atm pressure etc) during ascents/descents and allows players (well currently just me) to transmit and graph the data. I just started playing with ferramgraph yesterday to figure it out and allow graph and axis resizing upon window resizing and better label display, but fortunately it looks like you beat me to it.

From the code, it appears to be, but is the new function UpdateDisplayRect(Rect dr) the one that allows for redrawing the texture background and lines to a new dimension. I will give it a spin later today.

Ok took a better look at it. Awesome. Saved me hours and no lag on window resizing compared to my first iteration :D. The only issue I've noticed is that during graph resizing to a larger Rect, the background grid texture will resize to the new Rect, but the resolution of the texture is the same (since it was created at a specific x & y with the KerbalGraph constructor), which makes the background grid texture blurry/pixelated.

Edited by PaidLeber

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.