Vrudon Base

Fireking883

So, I have been playing my career for quite some time now, and I recently made a small Minmus base, so I though I might share it and Update it every now and then here. So, without further ado, I present Vrudon base:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

If you would like any more info, tell me in the comments! Also, whenever add to the base, I'll update it here, which will most likely come in the next week or so. AAANNDD, if anyone noticed, the refinery is missing a poodle engine on the bottom... why? Well, you see, I forgot landing legs (yes, AGAIN :P) so once again, I rammed the engine into the ground, though if you notice, The landing legs STILL are not on the ground, but I managed to make some other enines that are completely useless, as I never used them. All in all, a very, very Kerbal error (And one that I make a lot :confused:)

Edited by Fireking883

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.