A-12 blackbird replica

eorin

A-12 BLACKBIRD: oxcart project

Patch 0.25 broke all my old crafts, so i decided to rebuild the YF-12A, and this time it turned into an sr-71 first, then a A-12 (sr-71's father for who dont knows) due the shape of the nose more similar to a A-12 than a sr-71: the second has a larger nose.

This craft is stock, yes! stock! it's possible to build a good blackbird only with stock parts. The only little thing non stock is the colour done with kerbpaint, but the craft run even without it.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

CONTROLS:

1: toggle engines

2: toggle air intakes

3: open missile bay

This craft contains a missile even if the real plane doesn't have one.

HOW TO FIRE THE MISSILE: open the missile bay with (3), then press stage (space) for activate missile rocket, then press again stage to fire it.

You can control the missile by pressing (') to switch view and control it with WASD.

DOWNLOADS

CRAFT

KERBPAINT: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50008-0-23-KerbPaint-Paint-layering-for-parts-%28September-23rd%29-%28Same-Old-Still-Works!%29

NEW PARTS FOR KERBPAINT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8M97OfrN8YrVHVCcDFCZTRYT0k/view credits to Manwith Noname

Let me know if there are bugs.

REP ME PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS PLANE

Edited by eorin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.