Kethane Mining Return

Only recently i have started getting back into Kerbal and with the new 'economic boom' update i decided to re-download Kethane mod. I've decided to role play a bit and create a "Kethane Trade Corporation" save and im wondering is it possible to change the amount of money i get back from recovering Kethane because the return on it is too damn low to see some 'profit'?

Cheers

Edit: Answered - change of Unit Cost under Kethane.cfg in Resources

Edited by Jdedo

All things can be modded.

Mods can be modded more than most.

Make your own Kethane version?

But perhaps you would be better looking at Karbonite, or one of the other resource mods. Although it was popular for a while Kethane seems to be 'outdated'*?

[* Maybe - I've never used it so feel free to tell me I'm wrong. It's not the resource-mod I'd recommend these days though.]

ahh yeah i did take a look at Karbonite, I was put off by the fact i was too used to Kethane when i used to play. But yeah Kethane is pretty basic now, so i should really substitute it out soon for something a bit more newer and challenging.

Yeah i did, came across something in Resources. 'Unit Cost' which i assumed was the resource cost for Kethane as it was under a sub-title named Kethane. Its resource definition was 0.16 which matched up with the in game return but when i changed it in the .cfg i saw no change in the actual game and pretty much cant find it anywhere else.

Changing the unit cost in the kethane config files definitely worked but being 0300 and the head not working at full capacity resulted in a rookie mistake of forgetting to save the changed .cfg ...

Anyways thanks for the help guys good to know ive got a reliable forum at my disposable.

+ any chance someone could lead me in the direction to be able to know how to change this thread from unanswered to answered??

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.