Does a Mod Exist to Make Better Rescue Missions and/or New Rescue Missions in 0.90?

Has squad announced any new rescue missions -- besides the boring ol' random kerbal stuck in perfectly circular LKO with full RCS EVA pack, no inclination etc...?

If not, is there a mod that will add more diverse/interesting/challenging rescue missions?

For instance, mix and match the following:

(1) Number of Kerbals (1-3)

(2) Orbit vs. Surface

(3) EVA vs. In Lander

If EVA then:

(3a) Controllable when close vs. uncontrollable (i.e. he is unconscious and player must use claw to grab him)

If in Lander, then lander has zero fuel and:

(3b) Controllable when refueled vs. uncontrollable (i.e. must be docked with and hauled back into orbit etc...)

What do you guys think? Does anyone NOT want this?

P.S. I was thinking maybe its possible that if player recovers a spacecraft such as in 3b, they can unlock special parts higher up on the tech tree that the spacecraft contained?

There's LostInSpace which enables rescue contracts from places other than LKO. I've had to rescue guys from Minmus and Duna before. I say it enables it, because apparently, the code is already in the stock game, it just wasn't made available.

How am i just seeing this now? Thanks so much!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.