Drawing

qwertyx2y

After a quick search of the forums, I realised that there where no threads about drawing outside of fan-art, and if they where, they were long dead, so i decided to start up a new thread.

Post all you drawings, (within forum rules of course.)

I will start with 2 I have drawn over the last 2 days in GIMP, and 1 in paint, after a found a tablet and pen in my dads roof.

To start, we have "Final duel over the Reich, which takes place in late 1945, and involves the end to a duel between 2 aces, with the German Fw-190D-9 falling to the P-51D, it took me roughly 2 days in GIMP.

AVZVYFT.png

Second we have the extremely creatively named C47+Waco, which was a simple 1 hour pixelated drawing of a Waco glider and a crashing C-47 transport, also made in GIMP.

9RyLMvg.png

Finally we have "Over Enemy Territory", which was made over 2-3 hours in Paint, it involves a fictitious USAF jet being shot down over enemy territory, with the pilot ejecting.

WARNING, BIG PIC, (don't know how to do spoilers, sorry.)

trjZDDD.png

The Images have been placed in order of latest to first.

Post more drawings below on any subject(again, within forum rules.)

Edited by qwertyx2y
Spelling.

• 1 month later...

bit of a bump, but i finished 3 other drawings, and thought I would show them + my IOS stuff.,

first is 'Nuclear Launch' and features 2 mirage IIIs and a fictious russian attacker.

4pHSH37.png

second is 'cold dark sea' and features a fictitious German ww1 seaplane destroying a submarine.

CYjh0ib.jpg

and lastly, my overall favourite, (i also just finished it) is Suicide Run (I was out of ideas for name) and features a F6F Hellcat and F4U Corsair falling to a Japanese cruisers cannons.

CKnAtzt.png

My IOS stuff is both KSP related, so i will put them in fanart, also, i don't want to have a overly long post (well, Overly Longer)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.