hello to the world of kerbal space! today the game begins

Haxsis

hi there, recently new to the game, been playing on and off for 2 months, ive mastered circular orbits, basic rocket construction and just starting to get the hang of kerbal orbit based rendevouz, not including docking however this morning i did successfully complete my first ever rendevouz and DOCKING and completed my first major milestone towards the future UKASS-01 or united kerbal alliance space station.. from the future master of the kerbalverse-HAXSIS image is of my basic barely passable docked craft dznmvZk.png

Edited by Haxsis
didnt load image properly

i want to learn everything i need to kerbin side of things then start sending stuff to other planets, that way it wnt be a problem for me to intiate my grand plan for kerbin, a giant space station with interior docks, fuel resupply, rcs resupply, life boats,construction area designated to long range rockets, deployment zones for science vessels and a docking zone filled with major parts for construction, if i forget to tow something up to orbit, plus it will have to look all form finish too, so none of this oddly pointing modules everywhere. the goal is to make an easy all in 1 port for colonising the entire system