Happy Holidays!

Dman979

Happy Holidays!

I figured that it was time for someone to make some holiday decorations in KSP. So... I made some!

I do not discriminate against any religion, so I made a Hanukiah and a Christmas tree. If anyone made something for Kwanza or any other winter holiday(s), PM me and I'll add it here and give you credit.

A Great Miracle Happened There!

What I mean, is that Bill and Bob were able to convince the Assembly Division to make a ship with MOAR BOOSTERS and keep it safe from Jeb's antics! Their solution: turn the boosters upside down! Jeb did get a little too exited about the modular boosters concept, which is why this one comes straight from his eighth attempt to test it. If you're feeling like slightly less of a daredevil, though, you can remove the "candles" one at a time by disabling

symmetry. Just make sure to leave the one on the far right!

DOWNLOAD

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Guaranteed not to spontaneously combust so long as YOU guarantee not to change the staging, and to remove the spacebar after one use from date of product purchase. All purchases nonrefundable. See the Wikipedia article on deconstruction for more details.

Deck the complex with a booster, tra la la la la, la la la la!

For those dreaming of Santa coming down from Eeloo and bringing joy and happiness to all the world, we say "Can't help ya, buddy: we ain't been there!" But to everyone else, we can give a tree. Now decked out for all your Santa-signaling needs, this deluxe model is even able to de-orbit itself! Contains at least 21 more candles than that puny hanukiah! Plus its own power outlet! Plus more than -1 gifts for the unimportant ones in your life!

DOWNLOAD

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Disclaimer:

Not actually a tree. If you want that, turn on ground scatter and install some mods. The seller makes no promises regarding the ability of this product to actually attract Santa. Ditto the de-orbiting capabilities- we haven't used them yet. Launcher sold separately. Candlepower may or may not be more powerful than hanukiah (sold separately). Installation of third-party software will void the warranty. Giving of included gifts will void the warranty. Parachutes may not replace gifts nor supplement de-orbit hardware or the warranty will be voided. Having a Periapsis of more than 69 Km will void the warranty. Making contact with any atmospheric body at more than 70 m/s, or any other body at more than 0.001 m/s will void the warranty. Decking the complex, or any employees thereof, with a booster will result in an immediate trip to Eve to establish an unplanned one-kerbal base and will void the warranty of said booster.

Edited by Dman979

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.