Science Lectures With ZooNamedGames... [HELP WANTED!]

ZooNamedGames

Two things- A- Your comparison slightly off- Its more like the teacher is teaching but you lack the book or anything else to follow along. So your only source of info is the teacher.

and B- Have I not asked for help in OP for this kind of thing? If its visuals alone your worried about then I can fix that by letting Some_Random_Guy do it for me.

I think you'd know what's best by now. Watching the Asteroid video now.:)

Edited by shynung

Wow. You are doing these faster than I anticipated, and I still have not had time to watch the first video. Argh, and good luck with the Gemini.

Thanks :) I will try to make the audio more interesting since SRG is going to be layering my video with some subtle and low background with royalty free music.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's cool.

Good luck with your next videos.:)

Thanks! :D

Really, really, really needs pictures. Even if they are just hand-drawn diagrams.

Tell SRG that- not me since I cant manage without my computer exploding. Realize that it was until I set OBS' frame yet to 5 FPS before it had a manageable lag... anymore and the sound started sounding like when you were passing into a tunnel during a phone call.

Tell SRG that- not me since I cant manage without my computer exploding. Realize that it was until I set OBS' frame yet to 5 FPS before it had a manageable lag... anymore and the sound started sounding like when you were passing into a tunnel during a phone call.

I shudder to think how your computer setup would handle something like KSP. Would it end like those wayward Mainsails that break off before it was even empty?:D

On a more serious note, you should consider a new computer, financial conditions permitting.

Videos will now have some gameplay in the background, If we need pictures, I can most likely edit that in too. The game is silent so you don't have music and Zoo talking. Editing shouldbe decently easy if Zoo can get me the recording tonight. Since I already have the background items.

I shudder to think how your computer setup would handle something like KSP. Would it end like those wayward Mainsails that break off before it was even empty?:D

On a more serious note, you should consider a new computer, financial conditions permitting.

Financial being my issue. But it runs KSP pretty good- youd see lag but I have played KSP with this *minor* lag with no issue. And I build 400+ part ships WITH NO LAG included. My computer can play 5 KSPs simultaneously- 1 OBS recording tho drags it to the GROUND.

Financial being my issue. But it runs KSP pretty good- youd see lag but I have played KSP with this *minor* lag with no issue. And I build 400+ part ships WITH NO LAG included. My computer can play 5 KSPs simultaneously- 1 OBS recording tho drags it to the GROUND.

Hmm. Large RAM, but crappy graphics card, perhaps? My setup's the other way around; not much RAM but decent graphics card. It can run KSP at the highest settings with little lag, up until some 200+ parts ship comes along. Then it either CTDs or lags like hell.

Hmm. Large RAM, but crappy graphics card, perhaps? My setup's the other way around; not much RAM but decent graphics card. It can run KSP at the highest settings with little lag, up until some 200+ parts ship comes along. Then it either CTDs or lags like hell.

That might be the issue but Id upgrade if it meant that it wouldn't cost me 100s of dollars.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.