Science Lectures With ZooNamedGames... [HELP WANTED!]

ZooNamedGames

So any other suggestions?

Experimental rocket engines, both from the past, present, and the near-future, of all types. Something like NERVA or the recent VASIMR is decent, but if you can find designs that go beyond insane, I think it'd be much better.

Oh I know- the catch about them is their not only lunar consps... but also Shuttle-ISS-Alien-Area 52-Life isn't real... blah blah blah.

Just a warning, they are nearly impossible to reason with. From a few hundred of them, only 1 was able to get persuaded that his idea was false. The rest thought the government was paying me, or that the evidence was made up.

Just a warning, they are nearly impossible to reason with. From a few hundred of them, only 1 was able to get persuaded that his idea was false. The rest thought the government was paying me, or that the evidence was made up.

I know and I'll mention those groups in my video.

Oh wow. This has gotten a lot of attention. I, myself, am in need of someone to assist me. Mainly because finding decent pictures is hard. And I'm doing a lot of work in recording, editing(much harder then it seems) and just dealing with life in general. Help would be nice.

Oh wow. This has gotten a lot of attention. I, myself, am in need of someone to assist me. Mainly because finding decent pictures is hard. And I'm doing a lot of work in recording, editing(much harder then it seems) and just dealing with life in general. Help would be nice.

Indeed! Help wanted will be added to the thread title. As we DO NEED IT.

If either of you want either some research assistance, or the occasional digital animation, I am available if I get a warning of at least a few days (depending of course on the complexity of the project, animations sometimes take a few days to render, let alone design).

If either of you want either some research assistance, or the occasional digital animation, I am available if I get a warning of at least a few days (depending of course on the complexity of the project, animations sometimes take a few days to render, let alone design).

Well maybe some pics for SRG about Lunar Consps... nothing specific. Maybe they're design of a "empty shuttle" and ISS... But I will need them for the latter videos.

I can provide you with some good information about Laika and other soviet space dogs. I have a great book with a lot of information on the subject. I also have a chronological list of all the soviet dogs that were sent up into space.

I can also do graphics for your show if you are interested. Logos, Text, Banners, whatever really.

I can provide you with some good information about Laika and other soviet space dogs. I have a great book with a lot of information on the subject. I also have a chronological list of all the soviet dogs that were sent up into space.

I can also do graphics for your show if you are interested. Logos, Text, Banners, whatever really.

Yes please on the help!

Also I have read up on the dogs HOWEVER ANY help is GREATLY appreciated!

Well it can be any SCP... I've got one in mind but it doesn't HAVE to be that one...

Basically do you know of SCP?

If you are talking about that story? Blast away!

ON TOPIC:

Haven't done much this week. I've been resting and gaming all day enjoying my break. After Christmas if I can pull myself away from Pokemon I'll be available to do some editing and such.

If you are talking about that story? Blast away!

ON TOPIC:

Haven't done much this week. I've been resting and gaming all day enjoying my break. After Christmas if I can pull myself away from Pokemon I'll be available to do some editing and such.

Not specifically but I can that if you want :) .

Well it can be any SCP... I've got one in mind but it doesn't HAVE to be that one...

Basically do you know of SCP?

Secure-Contain-Protect? The one that deals with forbidden artifacts and stuff?

I dunno, seemed a bit too implausible for me to be in a science channel.:huh:

Secure-Contain-Protect? The one that deals with forbidden artifacts and stuff?

I dunno, seemed a bit too implausible for me to be in a science channel.:huh:

Yeah that group-

And it wouldn't be part of the lectures but rather an independent video series I'd do if anyone would be interested (and as SRG mentioned) I can also do a reading of my Fanfic of the series.

Yeah that group-

And it wouldn't be part of the lectures but rather an independent video series I'd do if anyone would be interested (and as SRG mentioned) I can also do a reading of my Fanfic of the series.

Seems interesting. Alright, I'd watch it if you release it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.