Science Lectures With ZooNamedGames... [HELP WANTED!]

ZooNamedGames

Sorry if this is annoying, but I believe the schedule said that the episodes would be released every Monday. It is now Wednesday. What happened?

Christmas happened- I am planning for a Friday release but again- no guarantees HOWEVER I WILL DIE before to release one on Monday-

Friday? Unless you can get a video. Probably would be sound. Friday I can record some stuff. Then you'd just do sound. Monday nextweek. 90% chance we can get a video.

UpDaTeS

Alright plan for a Monday release and a voice recording tomorrow to be sent to you (may be pushed to Saturday since I may be going to the KSC tomorrow and if I do I'll see if I can do a short recording video to do the Apollo vs Orion video :) .

Ok- I will start recording tomorrow.

I was planning on doing a live video at the KSC BUT there were 3 issues...

1- my phone battery was VERY low so it would've died mid-recording

2- It was VEERRYYY crowded so it wasn't an option

3- I promptly forgot- but! I got nice pictures of the Atlantis... for myself and when I make a Space Shuttle replica again... from scratch.

I could if you guys wanted...

That and some other things like momentum and force. Basic physics. Because right now your show doesn't really add up to Science, it adds up to Cool Space Facts. Not that that's bad, it's just that if it's a science show, we need some science!

*right clicks Science Jr., selects Do Experiment, Gets Science*

That and some other things like momentum and force. Basic physics. Because right now your show doesn't really add up to Science, it adds up to Cool Space Facts. Not that that's bad, it's just that if it's a science show, we need some science!

*right clicks Science Jr., selects Do Experiment, Gets Science*

Fair enough... I might want to get a GUEST star for that though... hmm :3

Any takers?

I don't know if anyone has said this already...

The Gemini capsule wasn't the first 2-man spacecraft. The first TWO man spacecraft was Voskhod 2. Launched only a few days before Gemini 3. Voskhod 1 was THREE man and was launched in late 1964.

True but I was referring to NASA alone... but thanks for the info- Again- Don't take ANY of my information as absolute truth I admit SEVERAL times in my videos where I feel I'm incorrect and if I don't then STILL don't rely on me. This information is in GOOD FAITH- but not necessarily in good manner.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.