Science Lectures With ZooNamedGames... [HELP WANTED!]

ZooNamedGames

I remember enjoying them.

Please come back, but scale how much you make per year to an amount that's comfortable for you.

Maybe do a few vids on space colonization? Both planets and free floating colonies ( objectively, of course).

I will try to make sure I don't do anything I can't handle this time :) .

Oooohhh that's a good idea. I will make a mention on those.

- - - Updated - - -

I could help with research and data gathering, maybe grab a few fancy pics or diagrams, but not much else.

Fancy diagrams would help quite a bit. Maybe you could ask around? See if anyone would be willing to help? Since I'm going to be posting videos like the intro unless I can find someone who can video edit/have a computer which can handle and lastly has memory for it.

Fancy diagrams would help quite a bit. Maybe you could ask around? See if anyone would be willing to help? Since I'm going to be posting videos like the intro unless I can find someone who can video edit/have a computer which can handle and lastly has memory for it.

I can't do video edits, sorry. :( Maybe SRG is still around? I'd ask him.

• 7 months later...

9 months later

We can finally say this series is coming back! - Not that silly little tease Zoo said 9 months ago, I'm talking we are actually doing it, We were planning back then, things got in the way, another year to wait :P

waiting on zoo to upload teaser video to put here

Edit:Quick bit here, Videos are going to be edited a lot better, Different software. Background stuff should be a lot better, Music will be slightly better as well. We hope for a less rough Season 2

Edited by FiresThatBurn
edit2

This has been on the continuous horizons for us, but until I can get a new graphics card and possibly more RAM, I'm sadly stuck (however if some kind person felt generous to donate that would go a long long LONG way). So time will tell if I can finally bring this back for good :) , and don't worry, I've got plenty to talk to you about!

• 7 months later...

This is a good idea!  Have you considered using flash animations?  I know that becomes something of a challenge, especially if you have a real life.  The benefit is that moving pictures and words keep people engaged and use different parts of their brains.  More, different, brainy bits mean more better learning.

48 minutes ago, Jonfliesgoats said:

This is a good idea!  Have you considered using flash animations?  I know that becomes something of a challenge, especially if you have a real life.  The benefit is that moving pictures and words keep people engaged and use different parts of their brains.  More, different, brainy bits mean more better learning.

Actually I never have. All I've had is a slideshow and @FiresThatBurn's background KSP footage with occasional splices of relevant images.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.