CISPA

mincespy

But you have still right of privacy, and with this laws, the broke this right.

We like privacy, but it\'s not guaranteed to us. That\'s why in the U.S., especially with modern technology, there\'s a constant battle between privacy and 'security.'

We like privacy, but it\'s not guaranteed to us. That\'s why in the U.S., especially with modern technology, there\'s a constant battle between privacy and 'security.'

And that\'s one of the reasons why I against this \'\'piracy laws\'\' ,it makes the way open for more extreme far \'\'piracy laws\'\' who give you less and less guaranteed for privacy.

This is what is wrong with the government. The only people able to directly pass a law are nowhere near the best-qualified for the job; they\'re just voted into office by people who think 'Well, I\'m a Republican and Mike Rogers is the Repulican candidate, so I\'ll vote for him'.

I am really sick and tired of our government. We, the people of the United States, have told them time and time again that we do not want this bill, and they keep pushing it. I thought for a second that Congress is supposed to REPRESENT it\'s people. Apparently I was wrong.

Why on Earth would a government listen to its subjects? Who cares what they think of the current government, they\'re all just sheep! Besides, it\'s not like they have the power to overturn the government!

OH WAIT!

'That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.'

I think it\'s time for a new government.

A new government? Perhaps new politicians...

ACTA is the one the US was pushing for outside of the US as well, supposedly a trade agreement with internet spying thrown in there to protect against copyright theft, criminals, terrorists.. etc..

The US in particular seems determined to undermine civil liberties and privacy while at the same time criticising countries like China for doing the same thing.. which really doesn\'t do their credibility any good.. The sooner these troublemakers leave politics the better for the rest of us.. if only it was that simple..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.