[Flags] [Any Version] Neon Genesis Kerbalgelion tiny flagset

Rivvik

To be honest I'm not sure where this would go.

I made a little flagset in Photoshop while watching the Neon Genesis Evangelion Anime, fashioned after the NERV logo.

The quote reads "Jeb's in the pilot seat. What could possibly go wrong?"

The flags come in three flavors: Transparent BG, White BG, and a Black BG.

This is my first public submission. Figured I'd try something simple instead of trying to build the Eagle 5 from Spaceballs right off the bat.

Anyway, here's the download link: Curse

And a preview: KerbalgelionKERBLogo_zpsed916dee.png

Hope you like it.

Edited by Rivvik
updating dl link

Ah, one little thing though...

I don't want to be "that guy", but SirCmpwn does not consider flags to be appropriate content for kerbalstuff. He already deleted two of them.

Maybe you might create a simple github repository and upload your archive as "release" there?

I don't want to be "that guy", but SirCmpwn does not consider flags to be appropriate content for kerbalstuff. He already deleted two of them.

Maybe you might create a simple github repository and upload your archive as "release" there?

Curse allows them under shareables, could be a solution...

You are being "That guy".

As in "That guy with useful info" LOL

Thanks, Mokmo, also, I'll get it hosted there too for mpw! :D

As much as I love Evangelion, I need to put my curator hat on and remove this from Kerbal Stuff. Sorry!

All good! I need to update this with the curse link, once I get home from work. Night work. Like driving an hour because some idiot unplugged a server work.

possible, but CKAN can't index Curse yet... github or kerbalstuff if you want automated pickup of upcoming releases, and Curse if you are happy with someone doing the manual work for CKAN.

There is modding outside of CKAN, you know. It has a couple of problems that render it hampered at best, and unusable at worst, so it would be best if modders would at least support one alternative to CKAN.

There is modding outside of CKAN, you know. It has a couple of problems that render it hampered at best, and unusable at worst, so it would be best if modders would at least support one alternative to CKAN.

You meant, there is modding outside of kerbalstuff.

It would be wonderful if all developers would upload (automagically) all versions their mods to github, kerbalstuff, curse, their own site, google drive, dropbox and what-have-you. Not wanting to put *that* kind of burden on anyone, we try to index whatever we can get our grubby little fingers on.

Also, CKAN is only an installation frontend. You are always welcome to download the mod zipfile and install it yourself into GameData.

Also, CKAN is only an installation frontend. You are always welcome to download the mod zipfile and install it yourself into GameData.

In theory, yes, but in practice some modders are only supporting installations through CKAN. If that goes wonky you are done. I do not mind it being an option, I do mind it being the only option.

If that goes wonky you are done. I do not mind it being an option, I do mind it being the only option.

Yes, but what do you do if Curse goes south? It's not like that we did not have Spaceport which failed, right?

I think your misgivings should be much more about Kerbalstuff, which holds all the metadata. If CKAN dies, you have the github and can set up your own clone in half a day, but if KS dies, we all would have some real head-scratching to do...

That's why I always ask modders to kindly upload to at least two places.

Yes, but what do you do if Curse goes south? It's not like that we did not have Spaceport which failed, right?

Um....i think your failing to look at the blatantly obvious....

Spaceport was something made (rather quickly one should say) by Squad, and managed by them.

Curse is established mod hosting that has been around since before Squad was a studio. The probablility that Curse is just gonna go belly-up and be gone.....very slim!

Comparing the 2 sites in this manner makes no sense at all.

Now we are seriously off-topic for this thread, but...

How exactly does Curse earn money? Do they have any interest in continuing to provide service for the KSP community if and when things go sour between Squad and Curse?

Please don't misunderstand me, I really would love to know, especially as I have encountered Curse only when Squad allied with them, and then only to turn away shudderingly as they bombarded me with a metric ....load of advertisements before even being able to download one single file...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.