What mod adds clouds?

YETII

It adds clouds to all atmospheres (Kerbin, Duna, Eve, Jool and Laythe) and city lights to Kerbin.

However there are extra packs that use EVE to add things like dust storms to Duna, fog to Minmus and many more.

alright awesome. hey i am not a pc tech. but i was planing on adding the planet shine mod, the interstellar V2 mod, and the clouds and lights. am i adding a lot of stress to my system by doing so?

Edited by YETII

FYI, while EVE adds clouds they are very rudimentary. EVE is more of an interface for others to add clouds and textures. I recommend Astronomer's Visual Pack, but Better Atmospheres is also popular. Both of those use EVE.

FYI, while EVE adds clouds they are very rudimentary. EVE is more of an interface for others to add clouds and textures. I recommend Astronomer's Visual Pack, but Better Atmospheres is also popular. Both of those use EVE.

ok thank you

- - - Updated - - -

wheres the best place to download this mod from? Curse?

now i am reading the comments on this mod. and seems to be a lot of issues with it. can anyone confirm this mod works fine or not?

Edited by YETII

ok thank you

- - - Updated - - -

wheres the best place to download this mod from? Curse?

now i am reading the comments on this mod. and seems to be a lot of issues with it. can anyone confirm this mod works fine or not?

There were some issues with PlanetShine and Sun flares in 0.90 for AVP. PlanetShine was updated. Lens Flares not working isn't going to really break anything, still worth it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.