Problem with BDArmory and KSP 0.90

Hello guys, glad to be part now of these forums.

I have a little question, I have looked everywhere but can't find really a reply: is there any way to make BDArmory work with KSP 0.90? For me it shows the missiles and parts but they're kinda "inactive". Can't assign them to action groups, can't right-click to bring buttons up. Nothing.

I ask this because I've seen some people claim it works for them...

Thanks!

Hello guys, glad to be part now of these forums.

I have a little question, I have looked everywhere but can't find really a reply: is there any way to make BDArmory work with KSP 0.90? For me it shows the missiles and parts but they're kinda "inactive". Can't assign them to action groups, can't right-click to bring buttons up. Nothing.

I ask this because I've seen some people claim it works for them...

Thanks!

I will offer you what I did and maybe you'll have the same luck I did. I went to www.kerbalstuff.com and downloaded the newest patch from there. Although it did not indicate it was .90 ready, I noticed that the mod had been revised and posted in late December. Whether it was upgraded for .90 or not, I am not sure, but it solved the problems I was having - which were identical to yours. Hope that helped.

I will offer you what I did and maybe you'll have the same luck I did. I went to www.kerbalstuff.com and downloaded the newest patch from there. Although it did not indicate it was .90 ready, I noticed that the mod had been revised and posted in late December. Whether it was upgraded for .90 or not, I am not sure, but it solved the problems I was having - which were identical to yours. Hope that helped.

Thank you.

I'm afraid I need a little bit of more detail here, because I assumed when you download the mod it gives you the latest version, is that correct? Where in the page did you find that patch?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you.

I'm afraid I need a little bit of more detail here, because I assumed when you download the mod it gives you the latest version, is that correct? Where in the page did you find that patch?

Thanks in advance!

Here's the link: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/90/BahamutoD%27s%20Armory Although it says it is not compatible, once I re-downloaded it and installed it, it seemed to solve all the problems I was having - which were the same as what you were describing. I hope this helps.

The in-flight selection and firing of ordnance (missiles and bombs) is now controlled by the Weapon Manager part - make sure your vessel includes at least one Weapon Manager.

Guns and turrets can be automatically controlled by the Weapons Manager, or manually targeted with the mouse.

Here's the link: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/90/BahamutoD%27s%20Armory Although it says it is not compatible, once I re-downloaded it and installed it, it seemed to solve all the problems I was having - which were the same as what you were describing. I hope this helps.

No luck. :l I downloaded in the big "Download" button on that page, deleted the BDArmory folder from Gamedata, and replaced it with the BDArmory folder inside the .zip I just downloaded. Still no actions for weapons manager or missiles.

About sumghai's suggestion, I also tried this, but I can't bind the weapons manager itself to any action. The parts of the addon are there but so far they seem to be merely appearance (and weight).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.