How to Kerbal (The ULTIMATE Kerbal Space Program Guide) W.I.P.

SirBlazinGames

Don't take this the wrong way but I'd learn how to play the game before making "the ultimate" KSP guide. It would be a good idea to at least play through career at least once. If you'd have played through that you would understand why your tutorial for getting orbit is pretty useless. If you want to teach people how to get to orbit, then do so with a rocket that weighs 18t maximum and show them how to do a gravity turn to get there. Because if you can't do that then pretty much every other tutorial out there is better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be ending this series as part of a big channel update/reboot I am doing, also it has been a while since I have made a tutorial so it has died down a bit. There are a lot of big and amazing tutorials out there already... but if you want more of mine please tell me and I will take it into consideration....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.