KSP Loading extremely slow. Even with Network adapters deactivated.

So I opened up KSP (32 bit) last friday and found that it was loading slowly. EXTREMELY slowly. At first I thought it might be Active Texture Management reloading textures since I had just Updated and reinstalled B9 aerospace among other mods, so despite how slow it was loading (IT TOOK 4 DAYS!), I persevered. Today when I got home I checked my computer and KSP had crashed after 4 days of continuous loading. Thinking that it would load faster now that it had loaded the game once, I started it up again, only to find that it was loading at the exact same speed. I still thought that ATM was the problem, so I removed it, however when I started it up again it still loaded at nearly the exact same rate (marginally faster). By this point I was getting pretty frustrated, especially since the earlier crash did not generate a crash report so I had no idea what the problem was. I reinstalled the game (and kept my mods), but no dice there either. I finally gave up and google'd the problem, and heard of the network adapter solution, but that didn't work either! I am officially out of ideas. As far as I know none of my mods conflict, so that shouldn't be the problem. Someone please help!

As far as I know all mods are updated to their latest versions

FAR

B9 Aerospace

B9 procedural wings

Procedural wings (the old one)

Procedural parts

Procedural Fairings

KW Rocketry

Animated Decouplers

Adjustable Landing Gear

Klockheed Martian

KOSMOS (just engines, no station parts)

RasterPropMonitor

Firespitter

CrossFeedEnabler

Textures for procedural parts

Kerbinside

Kerbpaint

KineTechAnimation

KSP API Extensions

Infernal Robotics

MechJeb

Kerbal Konstructs

Realchute

ResGen

ScanSat

SDHI

SmokeScreen

TextureReplacer

TweakScale

Virgin Kalactic

Just in case I missed anything, here's a screenshot of the GameData Folder

EDIT: NEVERMIND! FIDDLING A LOT WITH THE GAME FILES MADE THE GAME WORK SUDDENLY! I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WENT WRONG BUT HEY IT'S FIXED!

Edited by 8bitsblu

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.