Impliment Enviromental vidual Enhancement

Hello.

I ask me why you do not (I guess it`s cowork with the autor?) the EVE Mod.

Kerbin looks so mutch cooler with Atmosphere and this stuff.

I heared you tried this once yourselfe or is this only a "rumor" ?

be it like it be. This Mod makes look All the Atmosphereplanets look so mutch more realistic and cool, should be worke din the game general.

What would you rather they spend time on? Fixing issues that only they can solve, or adopting mods?

I'll grant you, they have adopted a few mods, but they're not going to adopt all of them (for starters, you can't run *all* mods, since several of them are working towards separate goals).

Personally, I'd rather they spend time working 90-95% of the time on stuff that can't be dealt with by mods (because, hey, there's always mods) or stuff they feel is *essential* to the game meeting their vision for it.

And whilst I love EVE, it definitely feels to me like something that can be left to mods.

The guy above me got most of the point. But what about us without great computers. KSP has always been a good game for it being semi stable on all sorts of computers. Adding such a memory hogger will break the game for many. Thats not what squad wants to do.

The guy above me got most of the point. But what about us without great computers. KSP has always been a good game for it being semi stable on all sorts of computers. Adding such a memory hogger will break the game for many. Thats not what squad wants to do.

There is also the memory limit. I am running windows and the 32 bit KSP. My game crashes due to memory already even with ATM, but it is still playable. I would like to add visual enhancements, I used to use them all the time. I miss them. But then I would have to bump ATM to aggressive and or loose some other mods. They can't just make every mod stock, no Windows users would be able to play.

What would you rather they spend time on? Fixing issues that only they can solve, or adopting mods?

I prefer to think of it as adopting a mod, so that they can spend time fixing issues that only Squad can address.

EVE does make the game look rather lovely to my eyes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.