Can we weaponize negative energy density weapons?

Everten P.

If you could create a negative energy weapon it would most likely be in a LASER format (due to the fact we cannot store it). The easiest way to create negative energy is to cause a laser beam to enter a 'squeezed' state, this causes amplitude to increase, and as the trough of a laser waves energy density is zero having an increase in amplitude causes the energy density to drop to negatives. A negative energy laser can do something that only multiple positive energy lasers can accomplish, when a negative energy laser contacts an item, it cools the object instead of heating it. This effect is quickly turned around by quantum interest, much like a bank, for any amount of negative energy that is generated a positive energy will return to fill it up. So a negative energy laser cools then heats the target to a higher change than the negative energy change. This has many combat applications such as, firing a high level negative energy beam into a target to fracture a piece of armor, or even incinerate a human. My main question is, would a weapon system like this be efficient/effective? I want your opinion and if I say something that was disproved or wrong please inform me as most of this information came from 4 hours of independent research.:D

Sources: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/negativeenergy/negativeenergy.htm

Edited by Everten P.
Missing source

Squeezing laser beam has nothing to do with negative energy. The reason squeezing has applications in laser cooling has to do with entropy, not energy. Energy density of any laser beam is always strictly positive. This is very easy to demonstrate by using the fact that photon's 4-momentum is a null vector. The consequence is that a beam with negative energy density cannot propagate freely.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.