What does "won the election against Version" in log file mean?

I have this message in my log

[LOG 12:20:50.159] [UIPartActionsExtendedRegistration] version 1.7.2.0 at i:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MagicSmokeIndustries\Plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll won the election againstVersion: 1.7.2.0 Location: i:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\NearFuturePropulsion\Plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll
Version: 1.7.2.0 Location: i:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ProceduralFairings\KSPAPIExtensions.dll
Version: 1.7.2.0 Location: i:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale\plugins\KSPAPIExtensions.dll

Does that mean that i can remove all but one of the files it is refrensing? or is there no point since it seems to be handeling it by itself?

Thanks for any help or tips :)

Thundagar

It means that KSPAPIExtensions only runs the most recent version, of which you have two copies. As long as absolutely every mod you have installed uses the same version of KAE, you could remove all but the first copy to load, but that's essentially what it does by itself. If the KAE versions ever change, you may need multiple copies until the other mods are updated.

Short version: yes, but there's no point and it might break things in the future.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.