SPH/VAB Ship Autosave Plugin

Supergamervictor

I'm pretty sure many people playing KSP Modded has probably flipped the table when their 5 hour long building of an epic ship simply dissapears when the game crashes and they have forgotten to save it.Me myself probably lost dozens of ships to crashes during my long time of KSP gameplay.Only minutes ago I lost another ship to another crash.Most people would just tell me to keep pressing the save button at each part I change, but its time for a plugin that simply saves your ship every set time to a folder.Every set amount of time,the plugin will save the ship to multiple files with the date and time as their names.The plugin should also allow the user to save to another folder to avoid KSP having too many saves.Another good addition to this would be a ingame ship save directory system, where one ship save can be clicked to open a branch of related saves.If there is already a plugin please inform me.That's all and I hope a simple plugin as this could be implemented to KSP Vanilla.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.