[AA] Noob-Friendly Fuel Tank

Ankins

The Noob-Friendly Fuel Tank is an Over-Powered Fuel Tank which is good for people like me (have not read/watched the tutorials). It may be considered cheating because it has low temp, low mass and tons of fuel. Be expecting more mods from me soon, as this is my first.

(For any of you wondering, AA stands for Ankins\' Addons)

Version 1

http://tinyurl.com/6rwvzh3

If it\'s just a cfg edit, I really don\'t see the point. Anyone can go in and change fuel = 200 to fuel = 20000.

Everyone needs a start. And most people probably dont even know how to open a .cfg file.

To be frank, all this says to me is 'I am not very good at the game and have no desire to change that, so instead I will do this'...

Although, it\'s one thing making it for yourself, another entirely to release it.

To be frank, all this says to me is 'I am not very good at the game and have no desire to change that, so instead I will do this'...

Same here. I could see it if the mass and empty mass were balanced against the fuel capacity, as an admittedly less than optimal solution to the processing slowdown on rockets with many parts, but as it is, why even have a fuel system at all if you\'re going to do this with it?

Each to their own i say, I have a 'bottomless' fuel tank i use just for my spaceplane exploration of Kerbin. Sometimes it\'s nice just cruising round looking for relics without worrying about fuel. Cheating=Only myself,,,but i STILL haven\'t found the second KSC :D :D,,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.