Ksp ignores emails and refuses to give you what you pay for.

Everything looks like nails to the ban hammer...

That's no way to help someone vlxr...

rhidle, no it is not normal, but we're just volunteer here rather than paid Squad staff so we can't access accounts or really do much to help you, though it'd be helpful to know where you bought KSP and what you've tried so far.

If you bought KSP on Steam you'll need to contact Steam support, same if you bought KSP from anywhere else that offers Steam keys but if you bought KSP via the Squad store then emailing Squad is the right thing to do.

But please bare in mind that Squad do not work on the weekends so there would be no one to answer your email, you should hear from someone later today or tomorrow however.

Also, you may have access to the game and just not know how to get it yet, Squads store instructions can be found here.

Hope this helps!

I bought it from https://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com. I purchased the game using paypal I received conformation from both paypal and KSP that the payment was made and received. I went to the KSP site and started to download, but there were issues, this was Sunday night, I went to re-download it from my profile, but when I got to KSP and signed in my game was not in the purchased items area to download it. I messaged them Sunday, four times yesterday and I filed a claim with paypal. I just want a refund now. Online or not, they failed to keep their end of the contract and their customer service sucks.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.