Ship explodes after 1.0.3 update

Hello.

So my KSP auto-update like usual. I entered the game, loaded my career save and as soon as I go to my space station it explodes. I believe it's only 1 part but my station becomes useless without it. Can this be related to 1.0.3 (because it didnt do that before the update) and how can I solve it?

Thank you.

It could be related to 1.0.3 but without more info it is impossible to tell. What part is it that explodes (F3)? Please read the sticky thread in this sub-forum that has details of information that will help people diagnose the problem (mod list, how to find log files etc) and maybe also upload a copy of your save file so that others can try it (I presume you still have a save from before the explosion).

Hey i have similar issues with 1.0.3 so far.

My Kerbin and mun space station wherer not usful anymore. after selecting their circuling body disappaird and the station kind of broke. non the less i had the terminate both :( for the sake of 1.0.3, as long as we experience less bugs i can life with that.

Thx Squad for this great game im truly loving it like no other game before, but plz dont call it finished or released yet.

plus my eve Rover was unoperable and crushed the game

We will need more information (e.g. logs, save files, mod list etc.) to diagnose your problem. Please see the sticky thread in this sub-forum for details of the required information and where to get it from.

I'm having the same problem, except there's more than just one part doing it, and it's happening while landed at KSC as soon as I launch a craft. The affected parts for me are the Mk2 cargo bays and the Cubesat battery and access hatch modules. It's consistently these parts on different craft. At first I thought it was a Cubesat issue that popped up after 1.0.3, but it's happening to stock parts as well. One of my craft has several of the battery modules, and most of them explode on launch but the few that don't display their temp gauges and they fluctuate pretty rapidly before exploding without the temperature passing half way.

Here's a list of mods if it helps at all, but I'm too sapped at the moment to put more detective work into this problem:

KSP: 1.0.4 (Win32) - Unity: 4.6.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit
USI Tools - 0.4.1
Ambient Light Adjustment - 1.4.3.1
Analog Control - 1.5.2
Community Resource Pack - 0.4.2
Contract Configurator - 1.4.2
Contract Pack: Initial Contracts - 1.0.2
Contract Pack: Kerbal Space Station - 2.1.1
Contract Pack: RemoteTech - 1.1.4
Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts - 0.3.10
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.1.5
Contract Reward Modifier - 1.0.2
Contracts Window Plus - 1.0.5.2
DangIt - 0.6.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.0.4
Dynamic Deflection - 1.1.2
Editor Extensions - 2.11
Engine Lighting - 1.3.5
Firespitter - 7.1.3
Flight Manager for Reusable Stages [FMRS] - 1.0
Fuel Tanks Plus - 0.11.1
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 1.11
KAS - 0.5.2
Kerbal Construction Time - 1.1.8
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.0.16.6
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.4
KerboKatzUtilities - 1.2.9
ForScienceContinued! - 1.0.4
KIS - 1.1.5
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.5
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.0
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.2
Procedural Parts - 1.1.3
QuickScroll - 1.2.2
QuickSearch - 1.1.2
QuickStart - 1.0
RCS Build Aid - 0.7.2
RealChute - 1.3.2.3
RemoteTech - 1.6.6
Saturatable RW - 1.10.1
SAS Tuning Fix - 1.0
ShipManifest - 4.4.0.1
SmartParts - 1.6.5
SpaceTux: Shared Assets - 0.3.6
StageRecovery - 1.5.6
TAC Fuel Balancer - 2.5.1.7
TextureReplacer - 2.4.6
TAC Life Support - 0.11.1.20
Trajectories - 1.3
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.3.2.1
Alternate Resource Panel - 2.7.1
Sounding Rockets - 0.2
Universal Storage - 1.1.0.5
Waypoint Manager - 2.3.3
[x] Science! - 4.5

Ditto for me on batteries mounted inside service bays. Just can't stop them exploding for no reason. I even put radiators on them. No avail. This is curious, as it effectively makes service bays utterly useless if I can't store systems gear inside them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.