Helloz

Flybuild

So. This is my first post.

Generally its here for help as to, Well, Get started, and, Like, Be able to do stuff...

Actully the main thing here is: How do i get around better. Example: I want to find a specific post, Its a sort of old post, And isnt that popular, But i DO want to find it.

Example 2: I want to find rather unknown systems for planetfactory/kopernicus. How do I find these posts quicker.

Edited by Flybuild
Example 2 is added in this edit.

Hello Flybuild, and welcome to the forum.

Since we are all new to this forum software, I haven't had a chance to familiarize myself with the search functions.

If they are not sufficiently self-explanatory, may I suggest making a thread in the Kerbal Network section of the forum to ask your question.  In that section there is a thread about How to Deal with the Changes that may be of interest.

Happy landings!

Starhawk: Thanks for the tip, Its just I really want to know more about KSP, Specifically the mods. And my favorite type of mod is the planet pack. Simply because... Well... Im not the normal "lets go to the mun!" or "i want to go to duna" kind of guy, Im more of a sandbox person, And what better sandbox is there than one that has every side of the spectrum? And more planets does a great job of adding more ground to play with. I also got hyperedit... And i LOVE making my own rediculous solar system of planets that ends up throwing off everything (example: Planet factory and sido urania system: Planet factory adds a binary star system, and thusly a barycenter, and urania adds a gas giant, What does this do? Binary gas giant :D

Im also a fan of rediculous systems. Example: minmus orbiting mun orbiting duna orbiting ike orbiting eve orbiting kerbin orbiting vall orbiting laythe orbiting jool orbiting gilly. Yeah. :P

Edited by Flybuild
The second part.

19 minutes ago, Flybuild said:

Im also a fan of rediculous systems. Example: minmus orbiting mun orbiting duna orbiting ike orbiting eve orbiting kerbin orbiting vall orbiting laythe orbiting jool orbiting gilly. Yeah. :P

That must be something to behold.  :D

Happy landings!

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

That must be something to behold.  :D

Happy landings!

Lol, Its fun, Though half the time i cant launch a rocket without it INSTINTLY being transported into the sphere of influance of another object. But hey, Rediculous systems are rediculous!