Looking for funding/career mod, please

Renaissance0321

With a little bit of planning you can start a career with some plans from the Administration building running- take a look at what a plan or plans would cost, then start up a new game and add the required funds/science to unlock the plans from the very start. Right now I get a bit more money from world firsts and just started getting a bit of money for science points. I still take contracts, but only ones that I would do anyway, no contracts for the sake of contracts.

Has anybody actually bothered to look at the game itself before trying to mod it?
When starting a new game take a look at 'Difficulty Options'. Among many other things starting Funds/Science/Reputation can all be changed. As can rewards and penalties. Why add a mod when the stock game can already do exactly what you're looking for?

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:59 PM, Renaissance0321 said:

Hi fellow Kerbinauts, I'm looking for a career mod which changes the way we receive funding. I find the contract system a little too restrictive but I want to have to deal with a budget. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm working on BROKE, which is a WIP funding framework that currently has payroll and government funding implemented. The link is in my sig.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.